Monday, August 29, 2005

I Need To Take Some Vioxx - $253 Million!

OK Opinion Time - Mine! ***This has nothing to do with cosmetic surgery, but you are in my blog here friends, so.....***For God's sake, soon there will be no drugs in this country! A brain dead Texas jury awarded $253 Million to a widow after her husband died supposedly related to Vioxx. Watch the lawyer feeding frenzy begin....Reuters Release On YahooThere is no rhyme or reason to jury awards in this country. I would love to see the accounting that resulted in such a ridiculous figure. It will supposedly be knocked down because of limitations upon punitive awards in Texas (to 26.1 Million). This is still too much! We need tort reform.....Then again maybe I just need to take some Vioxx and my family can cash in!OK, I am disgusted!~End Tirade~-JPD more...

Cosmetic Surgery For Less
Originally Posted on 29/08/2005 12:29:21Content source: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TruthInCosmeticSurgeryBlog?m=72