Monday, August 29, 2005

"Bother With Exercise" - Another Question From My Forum

The thoughts of those that post at my forum frequently leave me wondering:







Question Posted August 10:





Hello Dr.,

I am scheduled to have a TT in December. I have been working out and I am trying to loose 20 pounds before the tuck. My question is, should I even bother with doing stomach excercises since I will be getting a TT? Will the surgery take care of everything? I would rather focus on other body parts since I will be getting the tuck anyway. What is your opinion on this?







An Answer:



Being an exercise nut produces only a small bias here. I have seen the results of cosmetic surgery in patients who exercise regularly and others who do not. Those of the patients that exercise are always better.



Cosmetic surgery does not take away (or substitute for) the benefits of exercise. The results of exercise and cosmetic surgery are usually complimentary.





Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD more...

Cosmetic Surgery For Less
Originally Posted on 29/08/2005 12:04:12Content source: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TruthInCosmeticSurgeryBlog?m=70